Red Lobster Copycat Cheddar Biscuits
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: serves 6-8
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the flour, sugar, garlic powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Melt the ½ cup butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Mix in milk.
- Pour the butter/milk mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Fold the cheese into the biscuit dough.
- Drop 1/3 – 1/2 cup size biscuits onto a baking sheet that has either been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or is lined with parchment paper or a Silpat cooking mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and mix together ¼ cup melted butter with parsley and brush the parsley butter over the top of the biscuits.