Shrimp. Pasta. Creamy Sauce. And a little bit of broccoli.
Enjoy this shrimp pasta dinner. Simple perfection.
We’re talking about a recipe for a pasta dish that is both simplistic and delectable. You’ll want to savor each and every last bit of this yummy dish.
Meals like this are meant to be shared.
Pasta lovers unite. If you like this shrimp and pasta recipe, you’ll probably also enjoy our Spicy Sausage Pasta Bake, Mushroom Bowtie Pasta, and even our Caprese Pasta Salad. They are all worth taking a bite out of.
Best Pasta Cookbooks
If none of those recipes catch your interest, you might enjoy the many pasta recipes in some of our favorite pasta recipes:
- Pasta Night (Williams-Sonoma)
- Easy Pasta Cookbook
- Everyday Pasta
- Betty Crocker The Big Book of Pasta (Betty Crocker Big Book)
If you’re a pasta lover, you’re bound to enjoy this recipe. Want to mix things up? Switch our the shrimp for crab or lobster meat. You could also add in some extra vegetables to boost up your veggie intake.
Shrimp Pasta – A Romantic Dinner Idea
- 1/2 16 ounce box linguine noodles
- 1 cup shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Cook the linguine according to the package direction.
- Drain water and toss with a splash of olive oil.
- Place a skillet over medium heat on the stove.
- Add the shrimp and the cream cheese.
- Cook 4 minutes, stirring constantly until the shrimp are cooked through and the sauce is creamy.
- Steam broccoli and add to the shrimp mixture. Add pasta and toss with shrimp and broccoli mixture.
Serving Size: 2
Shrimp Pasta Recipe – Perfect for Date Night
This is a romantic meal that will have your true love’s heart pounding. Add a salad and a romantic chocolate dessert to top off your night.