Dinner is delightfully done with veggies, pasta & punch.
Take a break this summer and make it a summer night in with this phenomenal dinner and cocktail combo that we’re sharing with you today. We all need a new recipe from time to time, and I can tell you that I for one am always up for trying a new girlie drink! Delectable bites and a little bit of something to sip on sounds sinfully delicious.
Pinnacle® Vodka & Celebrity Chef Claire Robinson shake up the summer with fun & unexpected food and cocktail pairings!
I don’t know how she comes up with these recipes, but Celebrity Chef Claire Robinson’s Eggplant Rollitini Pasta sounds (and looks) utterly amazing. I’m thinking I could dine for days (okay… nights of dreaming) on the photo alone, but give me a big ole bowl of pasta and well… let’s just say I’d probably want another bowl. We’re being honest here, right?
Fruit Punch in a Pinch (oh, how I love that name!) simply means relaxing in a tropical paradise without leaving home. Now… I could total take the tropical locale, but I’ll settle for pouring a tropical vacation when I can’t have the best of both worlds.
Hope you enjoy these recipes, and thanks so much to Pinnacle® Vodka & Celebrity Chef Claire Robinson for letting us share these recipes with our readers. Recipes and images shared with permission.Print
Eggplant Rollitini Pasta Fruit Punch in a Pinch
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil, plus extra for garnish
- 1 pound bucatini pasta
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 part Pinnacle® Fruit Punch Vodka
- 1 part Pineapple Juice
- 1 quarter part Lime Juice
- 1 quarter part Cranberry Juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl toss together eggplant, tomatoes and 2 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper and place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in oven until browned, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and over high heat. Add the pasta; cook until al dente, according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid and drain.
- Mix drained pasta, eggplant, tomatoes and the cheese. If mixture seems to thick add reserved cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle remaining oil on top.
- In a high ball glass add all ingredients over ice. Garnish with a cherry and a pineapple slice.
You may also like:
And don’t forget dessert!
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- TWIX® Brownie Trifle- A Decadent Chocolate Dessert - 2017/05/24
- Caprese Sandwich Recipe - 2017/05/23
- Black Bean Chili Dip - 2017/05/22