Week # 1 Meal Plan:
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole – you will be using some of the chicken you prepared
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas– from The Girl Who Ate Everything- using more of the chicken that you prepared
- Crockpot Zuppa Toscana – this will use some of your chicken stock
- Pizza Topping Calzones & Avacado, Kale and Tomato Salad– salad from 504 Main. Calzones are a perfect way to get the taste of pizza with a fun twist. You can make them with a braided technique, or do a quick half-moon. They both taste the same and are perfect with a pizza or marinara sauce. You can buy a crust or make your own pizza crust. Fill the calzone with your favorite pizza toppings, or whatever you have on hand. In this case you should have sausage, a cup of Mozzarella cheese and some veggies. Make up some homemade pizza/marinara sauce, and save half of it for the Veggie Lasagna recipe. Ingredients for the homemade dough and sauce are included on the grocery list.
- Veggie Lasagna– Meatless Meal with Pizza Sauce/Marinara
- Hamburgers on the Grill and Grilled Veggies in Foil– veggies from food for my family (for this recipe use regular salt and pepper if you don’t have cracked pepper on hand. Garlic powder is a nice touch also)
- Harvest Chicken Salad Sandwich– from Damn Delicious via Naturebox, calls for Ciabatta bread, but regular sandwich bread will work too.
- Greek Pasta Salad– from Daydream Kitchen using pasta of choice
- Make-Ahead Honey Vanilla Parfaits– from Mom on Timeout
- Caramel Apple Breakfast Casserole– from $5 Dinners, serve with 1/2 pound of bacon
- Overnight Oven-Baked Cream Cheese French Toast– from My Life as Robin’s Wife (serves 16 so reduce by at least 1/2!)
- Peanut Butter Caramel Corn- from Sally’s Baking Addiction (I’m heading to the store just to buy ingredients for this because Sally’s pictures make me hungry!)
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels
- Banana Split Kabobs with Hot Fudge Sauce – Perfect when you are grilling out. We’ll use more of the sauce next week!
For a printable PDF file, follow this link… it will open a new page where you will once again have to open the Meal Plan Week #1 link. We’re not sure why it won’t just open automatically, but we are aware of the problem and are working on it: Meal Plan Week #1
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Ginger Peach Smoothie Recipe – Perfect for Breakfast - 2017/02/23
- Easy Pork Chops Recipe - 2017/02/23
- Pomegranate Punch - 2017/02/22