To know me is to know that I love pasta. I also love cheese. Hence my lifeblood pretty much boils down to curling up a bowl of Weight Watchers Mac & Cheese-y goodness.
PASTA LOVERS NEED ONLY APPLY
If this sounds familiar to you, than you may just be a kindred pasta loving spirit. However there is hope yet for our cheesy addition.
And I got a Weight Watchers friendly (easy) Mac & Cheese recipe for you to prove it! Which all in all, I'm really impressed with how simple it is lighten the calories in each bowl!
IT'S ALL IN THE SOUP
And that starts with one incredibly versatile ingredient. Lower-fat cheddar cheese soup.
I love buying this pantry staple in bulk. And it's my go-to for helping to add in that cheesy comfort in any dish when that familiar craving calls.
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you're looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- These customized meal plans from Meal Plan Magic help you work on your nutritional goals.
- Or, if you're on a low-carb diet, these Low-Carb Meal Plans are pretty impressive, and this custom Keto Diet Meal Plan is another that we love.
Weight Watcher Homemade Mac Cheese Recipe
And when it's used with this easy recipe, the results are phenomenal. Your overall boil time allows for this to be as thin and soupy or thick and creamy as your taste buds call for.
I even like to do this recipe backwards and soften the pasta first by boiling it in water. Drain the pasta, but don't rinse, and even leave a few tablespoons of pasta water in the pan.
Doing so will add to a wonderful creamy texture once you add your soup and milk to boil.
ITS ALL ABOUT THE MACARONI
All made with macaroni noodles, it will continue a great weekly meal planning option for you.
And who doesn't love serving up more bowls of healthier for you goodness all winter long?
Weight Watcher Friendly Easy Mac And Cheese
- 1 can lower-fat cheddar cheese soup
- ½ can low-fat milk
- ½ can water
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- Mix soup, milk and water in a pan.
- Heat until boiling.
- Stir in pasta and cook over low heat until done (about 15 minutes). STIR OFTEN!!! Otherwise it will stick.