Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
One of the best comfort meals to be had is a good Chicken Pot Pie. It’s a little bit of savory warmth in every single bite. You’d better believe that this lighter version is every bit as tasty as the original…without all the guilt.
We’ve made Chicken Pot Pie the conventional way… full of more calories than this lighter version. But, if you’re lightening up your meal plan, you might also like our Weight Watchers Hamburger Stroganoff, Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese, and our Weight Watchers Deli Crab Salad.
All three of those Weight Watchers recipes are SO yummy. You will not regret giving them a try.
Recipes that are as easy to make as this one make weeknight dinners easy peasy. As in, there is absolutely no reason to hit up that drive-thru on your way home when you can have a dinner like this in the oven in no time at all.
Some people tend to think that making a meal from scratch is time consuming. It really doesn’t have to be that way when you use shortcuts like baking mixes. They taste great and there are all types of recipes that you can use them in.
Chicken Pot Pie Weight Watchers
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Bisquick
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute (or 3 egg whites)
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies, thawed
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked, chopped white chicken meat
- 2 cans fat-free Cream of Mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Mix together veggies, chicken, and soup. Pour into casserole dish. In another bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over the top of the chicken mixture. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the crust is golden.
6 servings, 4.5 POINTS each, 4 servings, 6.5 POINTS each
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Best Coleslaw Recipe for Good Summer Meals - 2017/07/25
- Parmesan Green Beans Recipe – Thanksgiving Side Dishes - 2017/07/21
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe – With Several Pasta Types - 2017/07/20