There are a lot of Weight Watchers snack bars recipe out there but since summer days are fast-approaching, we've decided to make some easy Key Lime Bars.
This dessert is one of our favorites because the taste of lemon is always refreshing no matter the season.
Dessert lightened up is always tasty.
We love to serve these snack bars at small parties because they are so easy to make, but impressive to serve.
We're a huge fan of portable desserts, especially during warm sunny days with summer picnics in full force.
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you're looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- These customized meal plans from Meal Plan Magic help you work on your nutritional goals.
- Or, if you're on a low-carb diet, these Low-Carb Meal Plans are pretty impressive, and this custom Keto Diet Meal Plan is another that we love.
A Taste of Summer in a Snack Bar
Something about the flavor of citrus reminds us of sunny days and warm ocean breezes because of its refreshing bright flavor and smooth, light texture.
We can serve them with whipped cream, a light icing or straight up.
You might also view some of the recipes we found in these weight loss cookbooks:
- Weight Watchers: 101 Quick and Easy Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss
- Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker: 50 Smart Points Slow Cooker Meals-Smart Points Cookbook
Satisfy your key-lime craving with this Weight Watchers Dessert option.
These delicious oh-so-zesty key lime bars doesn't even taste even like diet food.
They are cooling, tasty and have fewer calories than other Key Lime contenders.
There are so many reasons to enjoy a couple bites of this yummy dessert without feeling any of the guilt.
Indulge a little. You deserve it!
We have found the perfect key lime bars recipe that will still keep you on track with a Weight Watchers diet plan while satisfying your dessert craving.
Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie Bars
- 3 tablespoons margarine softened
- 3 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- ¾ cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour divided
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cups fat-free egg substitute
- ⅓ cups fresh lime juice from Key limes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- To make the crust, beat margarine, cream cheese and ½ cup of sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolk and gradually add ¾ cup of flour.
- Spread into baking dish using your hands. Bake until crust is lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- To make the filling, beat egg and egg substitute.
- Add remaining 1 cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons of flour; beat on low speed until blended.
- Add lime juice; beat on low speed until blended.
- Pour onto warm crust and bake 15 minutes more.
- Cool on a rack.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar.