Benefits to Meal Planning:
- Maintain a schedule
- Stick to a budget
- Refrain from impulse purchases
- Reduce waste
- Spend meal time together
- Enjoy time cooking as a family
- Eat more healthily
- Discourage fast-food impulses
- Save money by sticking to a list and reducing dining out
- Set a good example
What you receive:
- Each week you’ll receive 7 dinner and 7 breakfast recipes, complete with nutritional information and grocery lists, saving you valuable time and energy.
- Flexibility- with No Repeat Meal Plans (that you don’t have to plan!) you have the Flexibility to try new things, to veer off course, to mix and match. And by that we mean: if one week is chicken heavy and hamburger is on sale, switch up some of your meal plan options with some of our ground beef meal choices. Just because it’s a meal plan doesn’t mean it is written in stone. It’s a planner, it’s a guideline. It’s not a map, and you can go a different route from point A to point B.
- Receive each week’s meal plan by email, but know that all your meal plans will also be stored conveniently in your library.
- Special access to free and drastically reduced-priced eCookbooks shared with you just a few times per year, in your regular weekly email.
We’re excited to have you on board!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Copycat Famous Dave’s Pit – Best BBQ Rib Recipes - 2017/01/22
- Coconut Chocolate Pudding – Coconut Toasted to Perfection - 2017/01/21
- T.G.I. Fridays Copycat Green Bean Fries Recipe - 2017/01/20