Making smoothies for breakfast (or any time of day for that matter) is a healthy idea to help you get more nutrients into your diet. If you are familiar with juicing, you’re likely familiar with many smoothie and juice recipes that you make on a regular basis.
You’ll most likely be adding this Ginger Peach Smoothie to your must-make recipe list.
Ginger Peach Smoothie
With just a few simple ingredients, you’ll be well on your way to enjoying a healthy Ginger Peach Smoothie.
Essentials for blending the perfect juice or smoothies:
- Blendtec Total Blender, FourSide Jar, Black (New) or Vitamix 5300 Blender (Certified Refurbished), Black
- 40 Juicing Recipes For Weight Loss and Healthy Living (Juicer Recipes Book)
- 101 Juice Recipes
- Superfood Smoothies: 100 Delicious, Energizing & Nutrient-dense Recipes
You’ll love how easy it is to make a breakfast smoothie. Once you start blending up smoothies and juicing on a regular basis, you won’t even need recipes. You’ll figure out how to combine ingredients that make the perfect tasting blend.
This delicious breakfast smoothie is a nutritious and delicious way to kick off your morning. Although this combination works best in a high-powered blender, such as a Vitamix or Blendtec, you can still achieve good results in a regular blender. The trick is to start with small enough pieces and add them a little at a time.
This recipe calls for a golden beet because the coloring works well with the other ingredients. However, a red beet will work just as well, but it will change the presentation completely.
Note: Blending time and techniques will vary depending on your blender.Print
Ginger Peach Smoothie Recipe – Perfect for Breakfast
- 8 ounces water
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger root, peeled
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 small golden beet, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 stalks fresh celery, rinsed and cut into chunks
- 1/4 medium cucumber, peeled
- 3-4 slices frozen peaches
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender and turn on to its lowest setting. Gradually increase the speed and continue blending until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated into the smoothie.
- Pour into a frosted, heavy glass and serve immediately.
Servings: 2 smoothies, Total Prep Time: 15 minutes
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – Healthy Fried Rice Recipe - 2019/03/20
- Chocolate Cherry Brownies - 2019/03/12
- Cheesecake Pudding - 2019/03/06