Buffalo Chicken Dip with Celery- try something new every day
Buffalo Chicken Dip Crock Pot Ready
Ready for Game Day? This Buffalo Chicken Dip is something that you can use every day, not just on game day!
Crock Pot Chicken Recipes
We’ve been busy whipping up Buffalo Chicken Dip with Celery and Chicken Salad Sandwiches around here. You better believe we can always find chicken recipes we love.
Try some of our favorite Game Day Dip Recipes:
- Cream Cheese Tuna Dip Recipe
- Queso Dip for the Big Game
- Gluten-Free Shrimp Dip Recipe
- Spicy Artichoke Dip Appetizer Recipe
Game Day recipes can be made on a budget, which is a real winner when you are trying to cut your grocery budget. For instance, we made our Buffalo Chicken Dip with Celery for just about $5.00.
Think about it–this is a fun and flavorful dip that is perfect for bringing to a tailgate party AND it is a money saver too. Instead of picking up a bag of chips and a dip from the deli, you can make your own dip and serve it with celery–which is a much healthier option.
Ready to get started? This recipe is really quite easy. The first step is to boil the chicken and then chop it up. Easy peasy.
After chopping up the chicken, measure out the other ingredients: cheddar cheese, 8 ounces of softened cream cheese and hot sauce.
Mix all the ingredients except the celery together. The celery is for dipping! An entire package a celery can move pretty quickly with this recipe.
See? Doesn’t this just look like a delectable bite of Buffalo Chicken Dip with Celery? Crunchy and spicy and oh so good.
Mix this Buffalo Chicken Dip up for your next tailgating event. It’s a great way to get your Game Day recipe on!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Crock Pot with Celery
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients and heat in slow cooker on low for 1-2 hours. Stir and reduce heat to warm. Serve and enjoy.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancakes - 2018/11/19
- Pumpkin Meringue Pie — The Perfect Holiday Pie - 2018/11/17
- Apple Butternut Squash Casserole with Bacon Pecan Topping - 2018/11/14