As I often do, I shopped for my ingredients for this recipe at Pick ‘n Save. I can always find fresh produce and a nice selection to choose from… and its right down the street. Really can’t go wrong with all that.
This recipe is easy to make, and its pure comfort food. That’s how oatmeal is. Kind of like macaroni and cheese. It’s just one of those things. Oats, brown sugar, some butter…just a bit, and then some scrumptious toppings. I used cranberries and pecans this time, but you could also use blueberries.
A dish of Cranberry Pecan Baked Oatmeal in the morning with a drizzle of milk or cream would be my ideal breakfast. It’s also really low-key, so you don’t have to put a lot of energy into making it. It’s really as easy as 1-2-3. Melt the butter, measure out the oats and brown sugar and mix them all together, put some toppings on and throw it in the oven. See? Easy.
Sometimes you just need a little bit of comfort.Print
Cranberry Pecan Baked Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: breakfast
- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- Melt butter. Mix together oats, butter and brown sugar. Top with cranberries and pecas. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Best Coleslaw Recipe for Good Summer Meals - 2017/07/25
- Parmesan Green Beans Recipe – Thanksgiving Side Dishes - 2017/07/21
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe – With Several Pasta Types - 2017/07/20