Quick and Easy Cajun Shrimp – perfect for a weeknight meal! You only need about 10 minutes to have this main dish on the table! #shrimp #cajun #quickandeasy
Hey friends! It’s Jamie from Love Bakes Good Cakes! I’m back this month to share another recipe with you! My kiddos started school last week … which means dinnertime was ca-razy!!!! Well, technically all day every day last week was crazy, but who is keeping track?! We’re still working on getting our schedule straight for this school year. For my sanity, I’m hoping it happens sooner rather than later! 😉
Since I know many of you are in the same boat with hectic schedules, I wanted to share one of my family’s favorite quick meals – Quick and Easy Cajun Shrimp. We usually have this with Dirty Rice (if time is really tight, I love Zatarains – otherwise I make it from scratch), a veggie of some kind and some hot buttered rolls or biscuits. Just because time is short, you don’t have to sacrifice flavor … and this meal is big on flavor!
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. medium raw shrimp, deveined with tails on, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- Parsley, chopped
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Place the shrimp in the pan, shaking a bit so they are in a single layer. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir the shrimp so that most of the cooked sides are face up. Allow to cook for an additional minute or two or until the shrimp are pink. Serve immediately.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Strawberry Poke Cake Recipe - 2019/05/13
- Animal Faces Toast Treats – Animal Toast is Fun for All Ages - 2019/05/09
- Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe Video - 2019/04/25