Heart Healthy Salad Recipes
There is something about heart healthy salad recipes that makes a person feel GREAT.
Blueberry and Kale Superfoods Salad Recipes
Whether it’s something like this beautiful Blueberry and Kale Superfoods Salad recipes or an avocado salad.
With nutritious ingredients like cabbage, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, and superfood favorites kale and blueberries, this salad is loaded with all kinds of good things. It’s packed with flavor and color, and we all know that colorful food is good for you.
Fresh Express Chopped Kit 2.25 ounce (Kale Salad) 1 cup blueberries 1/2 cup sliced almonds Salad Dressing: 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt 1/2 cup orange juice 1 tablespoon honey
- Fresh Express Chopped Kit 2.25 ounce (Kale Salad)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pour bag of Kale Salad into bowl. This is a combination of shredded: cabbage, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, and kale.
- Add blueberries and almonds to top of salad.
- Mix together yogurt, orange juice and honey until smooth consistency. Either pour over top of salad and toss, or serve on the side and let people add dressing to their own salad.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers – Slow Cooker Low Carb Stuffed Peppers - 2019/10/18
- The Best Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe - 2019/10/17
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak - 2019/10/14