Panera Greek Salad is one of my go-to salad. Loaded with Romaine lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, feta cheese, pepperoncini and more paired with a homemade tangy dressing. This copycat Panera Greek salad is a great lunch or dinner option.
If you enjoy Panera, you have to try these other Panera recipes that are copycats. Or check out all my other copycat recipes from other popular restaurants.
This Panera Greek Salad Recipe Is..
- Panera Copycat Recipe
- Made with Fresh Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Easy to Make
- Homemade Dressing
How to Make Panera Greek Salad
Full steps on how to make Panera Greek Salad are in the printable recipe card. This is a walk-through on how it is made.
- Prep the lettuce and the vegetables. Place the salad, onion, tomatoes, feta, olives and pepperoncini in two bowls.
- In a small jar add your dressing ingredients. Shake to mix it together.
- Pour the dressing over the salads and serve.
Helpful Tips for Panera Salad
Serve Right Away
Once you make your salad, serve it right away. That way you have crisp and fresh ingredients with a savory dressing drizzled on top.
When you are prepping your lettuce and other ingredients make sure to make it into bite size pieces. This will help when you go to eat the salad.
Variations to Panera Greek Salad
I made a homemade dressing but you can buy Panera dressing to pour over your salad. Feel free to do whatever you would like.
Add in other ingredients if you want. Vegetables are always welcome in salads. Add in some roasted red peppers, sliced cucumbers or any other vegetables as you would like.
You can add in some diced or shredded chicken, shrimp, or other types of protein if you want. Feel ffree to stir in
Panera Greek Salad FAQs
Can I store this salad for later?
You will find if you store this salad you want to keep the dressing separate. Otherwise, it will make the lettuce soggy and vegetables. So make sure to keep the dressing separate.
Does Panera have a Greek salad?
Yes, you will find they do have a Greek salad. It is very popular and loaded with lettuce, fresh vegetables, olives and a homemade Greek dressing.
Can I double the recipe?
Go right ahead and make as much or as little of this salad as you would like. If you have extra salad dressing just store in an airtight container for up to a week in the fridge. Then pour over the salad right before serving.
Panera Greek Salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup feta crumbles
- ½ cup black olives
- 5-6 pepperoncini
- ½ cup olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Divide the romaine lettuce, sliced red onion, cherry tomatoes, feta crumbles, black olives and pepperoncini between two large bowls
- In a small jar, add the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, mustard, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper
- Shake until well combined
- Pour dressing over top of salad and serve immediately
Leave a Comment