Black Bean Salsa Recipe
Can you say yum?
I can still remember the first time I ever had Black Bean Salsa. I just stood there hanging out by the chips and dip at a party because I couldn’t stop myself from scooping up bite after bite of this yummy chunky salsa. I mean face it–when you have a recipe like this that is full of good for you ingredients, why stop at just one bite?
Looking for an easy and affordable delicious dip or salsa recipe for a football tailgate or block party? I love me some guacamole, Cream Cheese Tuna Dip, and even Gluten-Free Shrimp Dip at a party. But, Black Bean Salsa has been a favorite of mine for a long time. This is a simple recipe to that can be throw together mostly with ingredients that you already have in your pantry.
Don’t forget to serve it along with our favorite Strawberry Limeade Rum Punch (double yum!).
And hot dips? Well, don’t even get me started! Looking for easy crockpot recipes for your next get together? You’ll find a lot of those right here. If you’d rather serve a hot dip, slow cooker recipes are definitely the way to go!
Black Bean Salsa
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 2 cans of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 cups of tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 red onion
- splash of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate for a few hours to let the flavors blend.
- Serve with tortilla chips, quesadillas, or grilled chicken.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Pork Enchilada Casserole - 2019/02/13
- Roasted Cauliflower Rice and Tomato Parmesan Soup - 2019/02/12
- Instant Pot Meatballs – Easy Italian Meatball Sliders - 2019/02/09