Easy Appetizers Parties
We’re huge fans of copycat recipes, like this Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa. It is so fun to be able to make your favorite restaurant meals right in the comfort of your own home. And the reason we share so many of them–besides the fact that we love them–is that our readers keep asking for more of them!
Check out all of the copycat recipes on All She Cooks.
Sweet and Spicy Corn Salsa (Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa)
Sweet and savory with the perfect amount of heat, this salsa is a crowd favorite. We like to add a Roma tomato when we make this recipe at home, because we are huge tomato fans.
Easy Appetizers Crowd Will Love
Making appetizers to bring along to a party should be easy and result in something absolutely delicious. Corn salsa is a hands down winner every time. Scoop this salsa up with chips and you have an easy appetizer finger foods winner.
We love using disposable appetizer dishes when bringing food to a party, because then we can leave it there and not have to worry about getting a dish back. When serving appetizers at home, its fun to serve in appetizer cups so people can easily grab a serving.
Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa
Corn Salsa is a fabulous side dish or appetizer. It’s a healthy and flavorful topping for chips, meat and many other dishes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
1 medium poblano chile
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small red onion
1 large jalapeño pepper
5-6 sprigs fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 cup can corn (or you can use thawed, frozen corn as well)
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
optional- tomato (we add a chopped Roma tomato because we love tomato)
- Cut the poblano chili into two and remove the seeds. Brush with olive oil inside and out. Broil at 400 F for about 5-10 minutes. Remove chili from oven/broiler and let cool. Peel the skin and chop it.
- Chop red onion, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients, including the corn, sugar and salt together. Serve chilled.
- Adapted from the Food Network.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Pork Enchilada Casserole - 2019/02/13
- Roasted Cauliflower Rice and Tomato Parmesan Soup - 2019/02/12
- Instant Pot Meatballs – Easy Italian Meatball Sliders - 2019/02/09