Game day appetizers could start and end with stuffed jalapeno poppers. As in, there have never been a more delicious concoction created.
Easy appetizer recipes are the perfect recipe for party success.
We're talking about cheesy goodness stuffed into peppers for the ultimate treat. You can make these hot or or a little bit cooler by scraping out all the seeds.Lose Weight by Eating (the cookbook)
isn't a new idea. In fact, there is great logic in the idea of losing weight by eating healthier foods...whether you're counting calories or sticking to foods that you know are low fat.
Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
For Jalapeno Poppers:
- 4 jalapenos large
- ⅛ cup sharp cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp almond milk unsweetned
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 sprig fresh dill chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise and use a paring knife to remove the seeds and ribs.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, garlic powder, and bread crumbs.
- Lay the jalapeño halves cut side up on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread ½ tablespoon of the cream cheese in each one and top with the cheesy bread crumb mixture.
- Bake the poppers for 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the bread crumbs are golden brown.
- For the dip, blend all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Serve the poppers with the dip on the side.
Lose Weight by Eating[/easyazon_link]." thumbnail="https://allshecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/stuffed-jalapenos-recipe.jpg" type="recipe"]