Get Refreshed with this Strawberry Mojito Float
Everyone needs a little sweet treat now and again. It doesn’t hurt that this sweet comes in the form of a frozen Mojito Cocktail.
And if the thought of that doesn’t wet your whistle, well…
Take a look and you will see that strawberry floats don’t have to be reserved for the kids.
Mojito Drink Recipes
This recipe is good is enough for all those who are young at heart. For that matter, it’s great for anyone who might enjoy the combination of Strawberry and Mojito that this drink encompasses.
Us? Well, we think this drink is pretty darned good.
Best Mojito Cocktail
We love have a cocktail with a scoop of frozen goodness.
Seriously, now–why wouldn’t we?
If you’re feeling rather brave…you might even want to try our Hibiscus Lime Spritzer.
Mojitos are easy to make but it does help to have a couple of essential mojito supplies on hand. The first and foremost essential is a cocktail muller, which is used to mash up the herbs in a mojito.
In a pinch, you can use any old glass. If you want to serve your Mojito Cocktails up in style, you might want to rethink that. In fact, if you enjoy a mojito on a regular basis–you might want to invest in a set of mojito glasses.
And seriously, with so many varieties of mojitos out there, we get plenty of use out of our mojito glasses. Like with this Blackberry Mojito.
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 6 mint sprigs
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 1 cup soda water
- 6 scoops strawberry ice cream
- Limes wedges, for garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a pitcher, mix the mint, lime juice, rum, and strawberries.
- Divide into glasses.
- Fill with the soda water and stir.
- Add two scoops of ice cream into each glass.
- Garnish with lime wedges and mint sprigs.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Substitute rum for more soda water for a non-alcoholic version.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak - 2019/10/14
- Peach Pie Recipe – An Easy and Delicious Dessert - 2019/10/12
- Crustless Pizza Recipe – Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipe - 2019/10/12