Sip on this creamy and refreshing pina colada mocktail! This non-alcoholic drink is a tropical paradise. This pina colada is made with pineapple juice, coconut milk, and even green tea kombucha.
Check out these easy lemonade recipes that are bursting with citrus flavor. Also sip on this fuzzy watermelon mocktail, also sip on this raspberry drink. Also pair your pina colada drink with this pina colada pie.
This Pina Colada Mocktail Recipe Is...
- Non-Alcoholic Drink
- Tropical Flavored
- Creamy and Refreshing Flavor
- Easy to Make
How to Make Pina Colada Mocktail
Full directions on how to make this pina colada is in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a quick walk through.
- Add ingredients in the blender.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and then add extra sugar or lime if you find it is needed.
- Serve over ice.
Helpful Tips For Success
High Speed Blender
You will want to use a high speed blender for this mocktail. It is going to help really give your drink a nice smooth texture that is creamy to sip on.
Flavor to Taste
You will find that depending on the flavor you might want to add a bit more sugar to sweeten it up, or lime to create more of a tart twist.
Variations To Recipe
You can use other flavors of kombucha if you need. Sometimes finding the green tea can be a bit hard, so use another flavor if you have too.
Add in ¼-1/3 cup of frozen pineapple to blend up to make this drink a bit thicker and more pineapple flavor.
Use coconut cream instead of coconut milk, or do half coconut milk or half coconut cream to give the mocktail a richer flavor.
You can add in a shot or two of alcohol if you want to elevate this into a cocktail. Give it a try for adults. Rum, vodka, or even tequila would work great.
Pina Colada FAQs
Is piña colada Mexican or Hawaiian?
The pina colada is a Puerto Rican pirate who created the classic coconut and pineapple flavored cocktail. Now today it is one of the most popular cocktails and mocktails all over the globe.
What does a piña colada taste like?
Pina colada is a delicious drink that is made with pineapple and coconut flavor. It gives you a very tropical flavor to the drink. So refreshing and light.
Can I make a larger batch?
Yes, you can make as much or little as you would like. You will just want to mix and serve right after it is made for the best flavor of the mocktail.
Pina Colada Mocktail
- 2 cups of pineapple juice
- 1 ¼ cups of green tea kombucha
- ¾ cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of sugar plus extra as desired
- 2 tsp of lime juice plus extra as desired
- Place the pineapple juice in a blender.
- Add the green tea kombucha.
- Next, add the coconut milk, sugar, and lime juice in the blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Taste and add additional sugar and/or lime juice, if desired.
- Serve over ice.
- Try garnishing your pina colada mocktail with fresh coconut, pineapples, or lime slices.