This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PlantBasedGoodness #CollectiveBias
Berry Icebox Cake is in the house!
If you haven’t noticed, we like sharing what we’re cooking up in the kitchen on our Instagram feed as well. Because then we can go back and look at it when we want to drool some more. Right?
Making and shooting this yummy dessert this morning. #allinadayswork #foodbloggerlife #PlantBasedGoodness @LoveMySilk @Walmart #ad https://allshecooks.com/very-berry-icebox-cake-recipe #dessert #food #desserts #foodgasm #yum #yummy #amazing #instagood #instafood #sweet #chocolate #cake #icecream #dessertporn #delish #foods #delicious #tasty #eat #eating #hungry #foodpics #sweettooth #midwestblogger #lifestyleblogger
We made the Very Berry Icebox Cake a lightened up recipe for a reason. We should all be able to enjoy a nice portion of a dessert without all the guilt. The key ingredient we used to whip up our icebox cake is Silk Almondmilk 96oz Unsweetened Original, which we picked up on our last trip to Walmart.
You could opt for the Silk Almondmilk 96oz Unsweetened Vanilla variety instead if you’d like. It would add a little extra flavor to the dessert and be phenomenal, but I asked the family their preference for this recipe, and we all agreed that the unsweetened Silk Almondmilk would do the trick.
How to make Very Berry Icebox Cake
This is one of the simplest recipes you will every make. True fact.
- Line a casserole dish with low-fat chocolate sandwich cookies. Just one layer…this means that each serving will get about 2 cookies, depending on how big of servings you offer.
- Mix together 3 cups of Silk Almondmilk 96oz Unsweetened Original with 2 packages of sugar free cheesecake pudding mix. Mix until slightly thickened.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture over the cookies.
- Combine whipped topping (we used dairy free) with the other half of the pudding mixture. Fold the whipped topping in with a spatula and then pour this over the top of the cookies and pudding and spread it all out.
- Top with two cups of sliced strawberries.
- Sprinkle crushed chocolate sandwich cookies over the top of the strawberries.
- Serve it up and ENJOY!
Really, it would be difficult to NOT enjoy this delightful lightened up dessert.
What type of healthier recipes would you make with Silk Almondmilk?