I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
As a proud military spouse, I am constantly reminded of the sacrifices men and women serving in the armed forces and their families undergo. As a way to celebrate sacrifices and our military family, we join with other military families in our community each Fourth of July for a family day, embracing the moments we have with our loved-ones. Join us in #CMSalutingHeroes.
Since our Fourth of July celebration includes a potluck, I’ll be sharing my Hazelnut Cheesecake Layered Icebox Cake, because it is the perfect opportunity to share a coffee moment with our troops while supporting Coffee-mate’s donation goals to Operation Homefront. If you are not familiar with this organization, it helps provide assistance to wounded military members and their families, which is such an important thing for our military personnel.
Coffee-flavored desserts are AMAZING, and Hazelnut Cheesecake Layered Icebox Cake seriously takes the cake. It is SO good. Seriously. I make a lot of desserts as a food blogger and come up with a lot of recipes, but with this one for #CollectiveBias, I found myself saying, ‘This is the best dessert I have ever made’, with each and every bite. And you better believe I was savoring even the smallest morsel.
Make this recipe yourself, and enjoy the flavor of Hazelnut Coffee-mate while supporting Operation Homefront. To celebrate our military even further, Nestle Coffee-mate has decorated their French Vanilla & Hazelnut liquid creamer bottles and their Original powder creamer in patriotic stars and stripes this summer. These festive bottles are a perfect way to add to your patriotic kitchen decor this summer while showing support for the military. The patriotic stars and stripes bottles of Coffe-mate will only be available at Walmart from Memorial Day through Independence Day while supplies last. I bought a couple while I was at Walmart last week.
Our motto at All She Cooks is to provide simple recipes for the home cook. In keeping with that, we’re using ordinary ingredients: graham crackers, cream cheese, sugar, coffee, Hazelnut Coffee-mate, mini chocolate chips, cheesecake instant pudding mix, milk and whipped topping. Seriously easy.
To assemble the cake, we’re going to layer, layer, layer. The first layer will be graham crackers, followed by cheesecake (softened cream cheese, sugar, Hazelnut Coffee-mate, 1/2 the chocolate chips and coffee), topped with more graham crackers, followed by cream cheese pudding mixed with whipped topping and the other half of the chocolate chips. On top of that, add another layer of graham crackers and the other half of the whipped pudding mixture.
Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours or overnight, slice and serve. Perfecto!
No Bake Hazelnut Cheesecake Icebox Cake
- 1 box (14.4 oz) graham crackers
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup prepared coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Hazelnut Coffee-mate
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- Box cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounce tub whipped topping
- Soften cream cheese. In mixer, mix until smooth. Add in sugar and Coffee-mate. Slowly add in 1/2 cup of coffee. Mix in 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
- Mix together instant pudding mix with milk. Fold in whipped topping. Add 1/2 of the chocolate chips and stir.
- In a 9x13 pan, layer ingredients: graham crackers, cheesecake filling, more graham crackers, 1/2 of the whipped pudding mixture, an additional layer of graham crackers and then the rest of the whipped pudding. Smooth topping out, and then refrigerate for at least a couple of hours or overnight.
Dessert fan? You might also like:
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies (from our contributor Jamie)
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Copycat Cafe Rio Shredded Beef Tacos - 2017/01/23
- Copycat Famous Dave’s Pit – Best BBQ Rib Recipes - 2017/01/22
- Coconut Chocolate Pudding – Coconut Toasted to Perfection - 2017/01/21