Black Bean Chili Dip is De.Li.Cious! As in tasty, tasty, tasty. Seriously…when you combine cheese and chili the result is fabulous.
We love cooking up appetizers pretty much any day of the week. Appetizers and yummy hot dips like this aren’t just for parties or fancy pre-dinner snacking. Try out a few of our favorite appetizers:
- Spicy Tuna Cucumber Cup Appetizers
- Brie and Dark Cherry Phyllo Appetizer Bites Recipe
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Copycat Bloomin Onion Appetizer Recipe
And remember, you can always dine on appetizers for dinner…yum!
Dish up some chips, load on that dip, and take a bite of pure perfection. We love simple recipes with even simpler ingredients. There is no need to get over-complicated when you have an easy peasy recipe like this one.
We love chili…so it really was a no-brainer fo us to dive into chili dip!
- 1 (15 ounce can) Black Bean Chili
- 1 8 ounce package fat-free or reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Soften cream cheese to room temperature and then spread over the bottom of a shallow casserole dish. Spread chili over the cream cheese and then top with shredded cheese. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes until cheese has melted and dip is heated through. Serve hot with tortilla chips.