I’m so excited! I just booked our train reservations for the Mother-Daughter Chicago trip my daughter and I are taking at the end of the month. This is the first time we’ve gone on a trip alone, and we’re looking forward to it. The boys have gone camping a few times and go hunting and that sort of thing, so we get to go to the city.
- School Clothes shopping on the Magnificent Mile…. oh how I wish I had a bigger budget.
- Chicago Style Pizza… YUM!!
- Children’s Museum at Navy Pier
We’re still looking for more fun to fill our days. We love cities, so I’m sure we could keep busy even if we were just wandering around and winging it. However, I’d love to have a little bit more planned.
Any great ideas for Mother-Daughter fun? I know a lot of people go to American Girl in Chicago and that is a major part of their trip, but Ciera never really got into that. We might stop by to look, but it definitely won’t be a focal point.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Red Wine Steak Sauce Recipe – A Homemade Steak Sauce You’ll Love - 2019/08/20
- Mama’s Jumbo Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe - 2019/08/19
- Easy Blueberry Galette Tart Recipe - 2019/08/18