Butter Herb Breadsticks just like a Fabulous Restaurant’s Breadsticks Recipe
Are you a fan of a certain Italian restaurant? Personally, I can’t get enough of the lunch soup and salad–in fact, I love it so much that I make my favorites at home on a pretty regular basis. My favorite is Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe and while it’s not the same salad, I absolutely love this Italian Chopped Salad–hello, just add the restaurant’s Salad Dressing and you’re good to go!
Pair it up with some delicious Hazelnut Cheesecake Layered Dessert, and you’ve got a meal ready to go.
Copycat Breadsticks Recipe from Scratch
The perfect starter and accompaniment to soups, salads, pastas, and entrees of all types, these bread sticks keep you coming back for more. They are addictive and delicious. The light seasoning makes them practically melt in your mouth. You might as well plan on making a double batch because the first few will be gone before you know it.
Copycat Breadsticks Ingredients
This recipe takes simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry–which means these copycat bread sticks could be on your dinner table tonight!
- In a warm bowl, dissolve sugar and yeast with warm water. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes, until foamy
- Add salt, melted butter and about 2 cups of the flour. Knead dough for about 5 minutes, adding more flour as necessary.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Divide dough into small balls, large enough to fill about 1/3 cup. Make larger if desired but not too large as your bread will rise.
- Roll and shape dough into cigar shapes. Place in baking pan at least 1 inch apart. Let stand for about 1 hour, covered a clean cloth.
- Bake 7 minutes at 375F. While baking, combine melted butter, garlic powder/seasoning and salt for brushing.
- Pull baking sheet out of oven, brush the bread sticks with the seasoned, melted butter. Return to oven, bake another 8 - 10 minutes.
- Brush with remaining seasoned butter. Serve warm.
- Adapted from Chef in Training.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe - 2019/06/10
- Strawberry Poke Cake Recipe - 2019/05/13
- Animal Faces Toast Treats – Animal Toast is Fun for All Ages - 2019/05/09