As a proud military spouse, I am constantly reminded of the sacrifices men and women serving in the armed forces and their families undergo.
Celebrations often include a potluck, and Hazelnut Cheesecake Layered Icebox Cake, is the perfect opportunity to share this perfect dessert. You might also enjoy our Banana Cream Dessert or our Strawberry Whipped Dessert.
Coffee-flavored desserts are AMAZING, and Hazelnut Cheesecake Layered Icebox Cake seriously takes the cake. It is SO good. Seriously. I make a lot of desserts as a food blogger and come up with a lot of recipes, but with this one, I found myself saying, 'This is the best dessert I have ever made', with each and every bite. And you better believe I was savoring even the smallest morsel.
Our motto at All She Cooks is to provide simple recipes for the home cook. In keeping with that, we're using ordinary ingredients: graham crackers, cream cheese, sugar, coffee, Hazelnut Coffee-mate, mini chocolate chips, cheesecake instant pudding mix, milk and whipped topping. Seriously easy.
To assemble the cake, we're going to layer, layer, layer. The first layer will be graham crackers, followed by cheesecake (softened cream cheese, sugar, Hazelnut Coffee-mate, ½ the chocolate chips and coffee), topped with more graham crackers, followed by cream cheese pudding mixed with whipped topping and the other half of the chocolate chips. On top of that, add another layer of graham crackers and the other half of the whipped pudding mixture.
Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours or overnight, slice and serve. Perfecto!
No Bake Hazelnut Cheesecake Icebox Cake
Hazelnut Cheesecake Layered Icebox Cake with Coffe-mate #CMSalutingHeroes
- 1 box 14.4 oz graham crackers
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup prepared coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Hazelnut Coffee-mate
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips divided
- Box cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 8 ounce tub whipped topping
- Soften cream cheese. In mixer, mix until smooth. Add in sugar and Coffee-mate. Slowly add in ½ cup of coffee. Mix in ½ of the chocolate chips.
- Mix together instant pudding mix with milk. Fold in whipped topping. Add ½ of the chocolate chips and stir.
- In a 9x13 pan, layer ingredients: graham crackers, cheesecake filling, more graham crackers, ½ of the whipped pudding mixture, an additional layer of graham crackers and then the rest of the whipped pudding. Smooth topping out, and then refrigerate for at least a couple of hours or overnight.