Looking for a delicious and flavorful chicken dish that's easy to make and sure to impress? Look no further than this honey sesame chicken breast! This recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion, and it's sure to become a new favorite in your recipe repertoire.
This honey sesame chicken is bursting with flavor from a sweet and savory sesame-soy marinade. The chicken breast is tender and juicy, and the sauce is rich and flavorful.
And the best part - it’s super easy to make in just 20 minutes, making it a great option for busy weeknights when you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
Tips & Variations
Serve the honey sesame chicken breast over a bed of rice or quinoa for a complete meal. Or try serving over noodles for a fun, family friendly twist.
Make it spicier.
Add a dash of red pepper flakes or Sriracha sauce to the marinade for an extra kick.
Use chicken thighs.
If you prefer, you can make this recipe with boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts.
Make it gluten free.
To make this dish gluten-free, use tamari or coconut aminos instead of soy sauce.
Make it healthier.
Looking to make this recipe a bit healthier? Use reduced-sodium soy sauce and cut back on the amount of honey. You can also use a sugar substitute like stevia or monk fruit sweetener in place of the honey.
Make it an appetizer.
For a fun party recipe, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and serve as an appetizer!
So there you have it - with just a few simple ingredients, you can create a flavorful and healthy meal that your whole family will love!
More Tasty Ideas
If you love this honey sesame chicken breast, be sure to check out these other delicious ideas:
- Bang Bang Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Ginger Lime Chicken
- Easy Beef Stir Fry
- 40+ Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes
Honey Sesame Chicken Breast
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Scallions and sesame seeds for garnish optional
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, chicken broth, soy sauce, and sesame oil
- Add the butter to the pan and swirl to coat, once completely melted add the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper
- Cook for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until almost cooked through
- Add the honey mixture
- Allow to simmer until thickened, and the chicken is cooked through
- Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh sliced scallions if desired
Leave a Comment