Lemon Lime Float for the Win!
Looking for a refreshing beverage to serve for a special occasion or your next party? You’ll want to try our Lemon Lime Float recipe for sharing at a shower or kids party. Add a small amount of alcohol and you’ll have a delicious adult punch.
No ice is needed to keep this drink cool…the ice cream does the job for you.
Non-Alcoholic Drinks for a Baby Shower
These Lemon Lime Floats are festive and delicious. You’ll love how easy this recipe is to throw together. Not to mention, how incredible they are to serve up to friends and family.
Or, Baby Shower Cocktails
When it comes to drink recipes, this one takes the cake. We’ve had our share of floats: Strawberry Ice Cream Soda, root beer floats, coke floats, and so on. But this one is a little bit different with the lemon lime flavor that begs to be sipped on.
Once you have your party planned out, you’ll want to pick up some paper straws for your drinks. If you plan to serve food, we highly recommend single serving appetizer and dessert bites. These are elegant and quaint, and can be served in mini dishes that are disposable, which will make cleanup easier.
The key to every successful party is creating a simple yet elegant gathering that is stress-free and attractive. All the best party decor layouts have party banners that can be personalized according to the occasion.Print
Lemon Lime Floats
- 2 cups lime soda
- 4 lemons
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 key lime slices
- 4 lemon slices
- Cut and squeeze the lemons.
- Pour the lemon juice into a jar.
- Add the lime soda and mix it.
- Add a scoop of ice cream into glasses.
- Pour the soda and lemon juice into them.
- Garnish with the key lime and lemon slices.
- Serve and enjoy.
Top with a maraschino cherry.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancakes - 2018/11/19
- Pumpkin Meringue Pie — The Perfect Holiday Pie - 2018/11/17
- Apple Butternut Squash Casserole with Bacon Pecan Topping - 2018/11/14