Quick Easy Meatballs Recipe
simple meatball sauce recipe, homemade spaghetti meatballs recipe, quick Easy recipes are the best, and this quick easy meatballs recipe is one you'll want to make again and again.
If you have leftover meatballs, you can use some of them on a Homemade Meatball Pizza.
And if learning how pizza dough is made is on your to-do-list, you'll certainly want to get started with our Meatball Pizza.
Good Meatball Recipe Makes a Top-Notch Dinner
If you belong to a meat eating family, you need to have a good meatball recipe. This is one of those meals that my family asks for time and time again... a classic, hearty meal.
Just make sure you save room for some Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie, like we did. It's so good:
Mama's Meatballs are perfect for a big family gathering, and can be made as jumbo meatballs like I did, or into a smaller size with the cooking time adjusted.
Make Best Meatballs & Serve with Pasta
Pair Mama's Meatballs with your favorite pasta (hello Creamy Homemade Mac and Cheese) or stick with a classic fettuccine, linguine, angel hair or just plain spaghetti... meatballs and pasta go hand in hand. Like bread and butter.
Homemade Meatball Recipes
Leftovers? Think meatball sandwich. A meatball sub is the most PERFECT sub. Ever. Simple as that. Mozzarella, toasted bun, and meatballs in marinara. Perfection.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground chuck
- ½ pound Italian sausage
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in mixer on medium speed.
- Form 12 large meatballs and place in 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Top with marinara sauce and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until meat thermometer confirms meatballs are finished cooking.
- Serve with marinara sauce, either pasta or on sub sandwich buns.