There is something to be said for a hearty pasta meal, especially when its as rich and creamy as this Crab Alfredo recipe.
Seafood Recipes You’ll Want to Try
If you’ve made a homemade Alfredo sauce, you know it is a little bit indulgent in its rich flavor.
This is one of those meals that needs to be savored, so be sure to enjoy each and every fabulous bite of this delicious recipe.
You better believe this meal is one to be savored. It’s bite after bite of pure rich decadence.
One bit of advice, if you are making this recipe with crab legs, be sure to have some good seafood crackers on hand.
They make the job of extracting crab meat SO much easier…and it is totally worth it to buy fresh crab meat when you can because the taste is amazing.
However, if fresh isn’t available buying frozen crab meat is good as well.
Click Here to get more top-rated restaurant copy cat recipes.
Crab Alfredo pasta is an fabulously perfect for either a fancier dinner or a weeknight meal at home. Making Alfredo sauce from scratch is much easier than you might think.
The first time we made Alfredo sauce, it was a huge surprise how simple it was to pull together.
Crab Alfredo With Pasta (Red Lobster’s Crab Alfredo)
What can be better than butter, cream, and fresh crab legs? Nothing. Well, not if you use this combination of ingredients. Want the secret to super creamy Alfredo sauce?
It’s using great ingredients, and the real thing. Which is exactly what makes this recipe so special.
There is plenty of the “real thing” in this recipe and your family is sure to enjoy it. Don’t skimp here, it’s OK it’s a special treat. Enjoy.
Click Here to get more top-rated restaurant copy cat recipes..
Enjoy this lighter version of Crab Alfredo. We’ve made it with heavy whipping cream before too, which is equally delicious, but has a bit more fat.
And don’t forget to serve up some bread on the side.
Personally, we can’t get enough of this delicious Copycat Rosemary Bread!
If you’re looking for the perfect bread to accompany just about any classy Italian fare of comfort food favorite, the Copycat Rosemary Bread loaf is a favorite of many of our readers.
It’s just plain delicious!
- 1 pint of half & half
- 1 stick of butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 to 6 Crab legs
- Pasta of your choice
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add the cream cheese once butter is melted.
- Add the heavy cream and the Parmesan cheese once the cream cheese is softened.
- Add garlic powder to the mix and stir well.
- Set burner to low and simmer concoction for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- In a large stock pot or pan, bring water to boil.
- Add the crab legs and cook until done.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions until just done, or al dente.
- Remove from pot and crack open the crab legs.
- Blot with paper towel to get the excess water off.
- Place the cooked meat on top of the Alfredo sauce on top of your pasta.
- Adapted from:Best Copycat Recipes
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Peach Pie Recipe – An Easy and Delicious Dessert - 2019/10/12
- Crustless Pizza Recipe – Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipe - 2019/10/12
- Slow Cooker Tamales Recipe - 2019/10/11