This post brought to you by KORBEL California Champagne. The content and opinions expressed below are that of All She Cooks.
Recipe Mimosa Cocktail
Brunch drink recipe just in time for the holidays.
Amazing. Just plain amazing. We’ve got a new recipe Mimosa Cocktail warmed up and ready to go for the winter season. Don’t you just love mulled drinks?
Warmed Champagne Orange Juice Cocktail
A champagne orange juice cocktail will look splendid on your brunch menu.
KORBEL Brut, Brut Rose and Sweet Rose all make a great addition to holiday brunches. We used KORBEL Sweet Rose in our mulled Mimosa drink recipe.
[tweetthis]KORBEL California champagne for a festive brunch celebration. @Korbel_1882 #ad[/tweetthis]
We use the best crock pot for all-purpose uses when making this mulled cider recipe, and love how it turned out. Not only that, but its the ideal way to keep a drink warm for serving when you have a gathering.
Mimosa Drink Recipe
Make mimosa drinks with any of these delicious KORBEL champagnes.
KORBEL Brut is made using some of the most spectacular grapes in California. Using the classic Methode Champenoise bottle fermentation process, this champagne consistently delivers high quality.
KORBEL Brut is pairs nicely with most appetizers, seafood and poultry.
KORBEL Brut Rose consists of varietals of white grapes and hints of red-cherry, raspberry, melon, black-cherry and strawberry elements.
Make mimosa drinks (3 parts champagne to 1 part juice), a champagne orange juice cocktail, or serve as is with grilled seafood, sausage, pork or chicken. KORBEL Brut Rose is highly versatile and can be paired with most food on your holiday table.
KORBEL Sweet Rose delivers a sweet blend made with a broad array of red grapes. Varietals like Pinot Noir, Gamay and Zinfadel, result in a beautiful blend that is delicate and balanced.
Serve with grilled prawns with Mango Salsa or a selection of cheese.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Korbel Rose
- In a slow cooker, combine first 3 ingredients.
- Cut the orange in half, and squeeze the juice into slow cooker. Push the cloves into the outside of the orange peel (or use a mesh tea ball), and add peel to the liquid. Pour in the bottle of Korbel Rose and heat on high for 2-3 hours.
- Before serving, remove the clove-orange halves. Ladle into mugs or glasses that have been warmed up (rinse in warm water) to prevent breakage.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Strawberry Poke Cake Recipe - 2019/05/13
- Animal Faces Toast Treats – Animal Toast is Fun for All Ages - 2019/05/09
- Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe Video - 2019/04/25