Beautiful appetizer recipes can be easy peasy to make and serve up to your friends and family. Whether you have a lot of time on your hands or just a few minutes, this is one recipe that you’ll be able get ready in no time at all.
Brie and Raspberry Jam Bruschetta
The ingredients that make this seemingly normal appetizer a treat are simple. Add a little bit of brie and some raspberry jam, chop up some pistachios and toss everything on to a bit of bruschetta and you’ve got an appetizer ready to serve up that is fit for royalty.
We like easy appetizers around here, but sometimes we go all out…like when we make our Fried Pickles and Spicy Tuna Cucumber Cup Appetizers, or even our Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus and Brie and Dark Cherry Phyllo Appetizer Bites Recipe.
Looking for more fun and delicious appetizer ideas? We are always on the lookout for the newest recipes and have found several we like in these cookbooks:
- All-Time Best Appetizers (Cook’s Illustrated)
- Party-Perfect Bites: Delicious recipes for canapés, finger food and party snacks
- Taste of Home Appetizers & Small Plates: 201 Enticing Ideas For Perfect Parties
- Paleo Appetizers Recipes: Easy Paleo Recipes for Appetizers
As if you need another reason to try these delicious bites, let us tell you–they are out of this world tasty!
If you love bruschetta, you’ll enjoy this recipe. It’s a step away from the ultra savory bruschetta recipes you might be used to, since it is finished off with a spoonful of raspberry jam that is sweet and refreshing.
- 1 long, thin baguette, cut into 1/3” slices (it's okay to use a larger loaf if you can't find a thin baguette-we did it ourselves)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into thin slices
- 1/2 - 3/4 cups raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange bread slices on a large, rimmed baking sheet and brush tops with melted butter. Bake until bread turns golden brown, approximately 7 - 9 minutes. Remove from oven and place one slice of Brie on each slice while it is still warm. Top with raspberry jam and serve immediately.