Can’t get enough of Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls?
Cinnabon Recipe Scratch
You’re SO not alone. And guess what? You can easily make yourself a treat just like the Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll recipes. No lie!
Breakfast recipes that are easy to make and taste great are the way of my world.
I mean, why make something more difficult than it has to be, right? And making food like this…well, it’s sure to result in smiles.
The Best Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Recipes
or a delicious Egg White and Vegetable Scramble.
Yep, a breakfast fit for a king just for you. Yum!
Get more amazing copycat recipes here or buy restaurant gift cards online and go out to enjoy your favorite restaurant meals. They also make perfect gift ideas!Print
Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
Best Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Copycat Recipe for breakfast cinnamon rolls. This is an easy to follow cinnamon roll recipe anyone can make.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 12
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Breakfast
1 cup milk, warm
2 room temperature eggs
1/3 cup melted butter
4 1/2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/4 ounce package NON-INSTANT yeast
1 packed cup brown sugar
2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1/3 cup softened butter
3 ounces softened cream cheese
1/4 cup softened butter
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Heat the milk for 45-60 seconds in the microwave.
- In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in warmed milk.
- Mix sugar, butter, salt, eggs, and flour into the yeast and milk concoction.
- Using your hands dusted lightly with flour, knead dough into a large ball.
- Spray a bowl with cooking spray, add the ball and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Let rise in a warm place until dough has doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Coat the rolling surface with cooking spray or sprinkle flour on it.
- Roll dough to about 1/4 inch thickness into a 16 X 21 inch rectangle.
- Spread 1/3 cup softened butter over dough and sprinkle sugar/cinnamon mixture evenly over dough.
- Starting with the longer side, roll up dough. Cut into 12 large rolls.
- Lightly grease a 9 X 13 inch glass baking dish and place rolls in it.
- Cover and let rise about 30 minutes, until nearly doubled.
- While waiting for rolls to rise, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven about 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix up the cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and salt and combine well.
- Once the rolls are done, while still warm, spread the frosting on so that it melts into the roll.
- Adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
- Serving Size: 1 roll
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancakes - 2018/11/19
- Pumpkin Meringue Pie — The Perfect Holiday Pie - 2018/11/17
- Apple Butternut Squash Casserole with Bacon Pecan Topping - 2018/11/14