Sweet and Tart Strawberry Lemonade just like Red Robin Strawberry Lemonade
Love a good fruity drink recipe? Then this Strawberry Lemonade recipe is exactly what you’re looking for.
Summer fun is something you’ll want to take advantage of, and its best to do that while you are hydrated. We’ve got a bunch of drink recipes that will keep you hydrated during the summer and all year round.
Homemade Lemonade Recipe Real Lemons and Strawberries
Goodbye strawberry lemonade mix. Hello fresh citrus fruit and strawberries!
Just the right amount of tang and sweet refreshment, this tasty beverage is nothing short of perfection. This easy strawberry lemonade recipe is perfect for a summer’s day, a get-together with friends, or just to enjoy because it’s delicious.
It’s super easy to whip up fast. The homemade version of this easy strawberry lemonade is possibly even better than the original because you can tailor it to your own tastes if you prefer something a little more sweet or sour.
Serve it up in a glass drink dispenser and sit back and enjoy the day.
They also make perfect gift ideas!
- About 12 large fresh strawberries
- 9 - 10 lemons
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Squeeze juice out of lemons. Save the rinds of one lemon. Refrigerate.
- In a saucepan, bring water, 1 1/2 cup sugar, and saved lemon rind to a boil, stirring regularly to dissolve sugar. Set syrup aside to cool.
- Chop the strawberries into large chunks.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup sugar to strawberries. Mix well and set aside for about 45 minutes.
- Strain the strawberries out. Refrigerate the strawberries until ready to serve.
- In a pitcher, combine lemon juice, syrup and strawberry syrup. Refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, add about a tablespoon of strained strawberries to the drink for extra flavor and garnishing.