Lettuce wraps are a perfect way to enjoy a lighter meal, and these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps definitely deliver.
One-pan meals are a godsend on busy nights when you want to save time in the kitchen. From cooking time, to cleaning up time, this meal comes together from start to finish in no time at all.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
This recipe features all the wonderful flavor found in traditional Buffalo wings – with none of the guilt! Like we mentioned, this satisfying one-pan meal comes together in less than 30 minutes. Which is crazy fast!
Take into account the clean-up time…of just one pan and your dinnertime dishes, which will seriously take all of 5 minutes depending on if you are hand-washing your dishes or tossing them into the dishwasher.
Buffalo Chicken Recipes You’ll Want to Try
Easy Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 green bell pepper finely diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1½ pounds rotisserie chicken breast shredded
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 2 green onions sliced
- Melt the coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the diced pepper and celery, and sauté until tender, around 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, onion powder, and garlic powder. Stir well and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is heated through.
- Add the hot sauce and sauté while stirring for another minute or two, until the sauce is heated through and everything is well coated. Remove from heat and stir in the sliced green onions.
- To serve, fill Bibb lettuce cups with a few tablespoons of the chicken mixture and enjoy!