We’re all about creating good summer meals, but we especially love making recipes that taste great no matter the season. That is just the case with these Easy Sweet Potato Fries recipe.
Sweet Potato Fries can be enjoyed alongside a variety of homemade meals…from food cooked on the grill to that cooked in the oven or on the stove top.
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Now, the thing that is different about these sweet potato fries is that we use Hawaiian Black Lava Salt (2 lb Fine Grain), which is so SO good.
As in, you’ve got to try it. It’s utterly amazing!
We love sweet potato fries with any number of entrees, but specifically love them served up with Ranch Pork Chops Rubbed with Homemade Ranch Seasoning, Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings and anything grilled.
We’re pretty sure you will love these tasty Sweet Potato Fries as much as we do.
Easy Sweet Potato Fries Recipe - Homemade Fries
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon black Hawaiian salt
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into equal-sized long rectangular pieces. Try to avoid leaving tapered ends as they will become too crisp while the thicker parts are still baking.
- Place potato slices on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil. Toss potatoes with your hands until thoroughly coated in oil. Arrange into a single layer without touching. Sprinkle with paprika and salt and put in oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, turning once, or until fries are crisp and golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.