You’re going to love this easy Homemade Ranch Dip recipe! It’s so much cheaper than what you get at the store and it tastes so much better too.
Love it or hate it, Ranch Dip is here to stay. Actually, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love a good ‘ol ranch-flavored dip, but I have to say — while I have always enjoyed Ranch Dip, it is now one of my favorites. Give me celery and my favorite Homemade Ranch Dip any day, and that is all the snack I need.
Homemade Ranch Dip is Healthier!
So, if I’m going to dive into a bowl of Ranch, I’d really like to know what I’m getting into. As in — is it healthy? I could buy a store-bought dip, and have. Or, I could buy a store bought Ranch Seasoning mix and make it myself, and have been known to do that on occasion as well.
Then, there is an alternative — the one I’m introducing to you in this post. DIY Ranch Dressing Mix combined with some sour cream (lite if you like it that way) is the perfect way to make Ranch Dip so you know exactly what you are getting.
Homemade Ranch Dip is so Easy to Make!
2 cups of sour cream (again, lite if you prefer) with 2-3 tablespoons of Ranch Dressing Mix, add in some chips, crackers, or veggies. That’s it.
I’m a celery gal myself, so you better believe I’ll be scooping up a big dollop of dip and while using celery as an edible spoon. I mean, might as well indulge a little, right? Especially when paired with a virtually carefree snack like veggies.
When to Serve Homemade Ranch Dip
Mix this dip up for your next family game night, afterschool snack, or just because. I’m having some just because. That’s how I roll. And with a nearly guilt-free snack like this — there’s pretty much no reason not to. I’m going for the fat-free sour cream so I can enjoy even more.
More Homemade Recipes
If you’d like to try a few more homemade recipes, take a look at these:
- The Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Yeast Rolls – The Best Homemade Yeast Rolls
- Homemade Peppermint Brownies
Here is the easy recipe for this homemade dip. Enjoy!
- 2-3 tablespoons DIY Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 cups fat-free sour cream
- Mix together seasoning and sour cream until well blended. Serve with fresh veggies, chips or crackers.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Layered Pumpkin Cake with Pumpkin Ganache Filling - 2019/09/06
- Pumpkin Lasagna – Pumpkin Dessert Recipes - 2019/09/04
- Pumpkin Poke Cake Recipe – Best Pumpkin Spice Dessert Recipe - 2019/08/24