Best Cold Italian Pasta Salad with Tomatoes
We’ve tried a number of Italian pasta salad recipes over the years and have enjoyed many of them. This Italian Pasta Salad with Tomatoes and Cucumbers wins our vote with its simplicity–love, love, love. That’s what we have to say about this delicious pasta salad.
We’ve found a ton of delicious pasta salads recipes in this cookbook too. You can download it on Kindle for free!
Healthy Salad Recipes Rock
A few other salads that we happen to have high praises for: Avocado Pasta Salad, Avocado, Cilantro and Lime Farro Salad, and Salsa Five Bean Salad.
Classic Italian Pasta Salad
Italian pasta salad recipes that are simple and take practically no time to throw together at all–that is exactly how making a summer inspired salad should be. Whether you think this is the best Italian pasta salad ever is up to you, but either way, we’re sure you will agree that it is a tasty treat any day of the week.
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped 4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the Italian dressing, cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, and gently mix into the salad. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.