Hi friends! It’s Jamie from Love Bakes Good Cakes! I’m back this month to share an awesomely delicious and easy lemonade. Did I mention that it has the perfect balance of sweet and tart?! This is my kiddos’ absolute favorite drink in the summer! I can hardly keep up with them as fast as they drink it!
My husband is a huge lemonade fan. I love having this drink on hand for company and I always receive compliments on it! It is so easy to make and it’s perfect for warmer weather!!
1 cup sugar 6 cups water Pinch of salt 1/2 cup lemon juice (fresh-squeezed is preferred, but bottled works in a pinch)
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- Combine the sugar and water in a pot. Bring the mixture to a boil and stir well to ensure all of the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from the mixture from the heat and chill it for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- Once the mixture has cooled, combine the sugar-water mixture with a pinch of salt and lemon juice in a pitcher. Serve with ice.
I hope y’all enjoyed this recipe and I hope your family loves it as much as mine!
Happy Easter, y’all!! I hope you all have a blessed day!!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
If you would like another yummy lemon recipe, be sure to check out my The BEST Lemon Bars EVER!
If you would like to see another fun and fruity drink recipe, check out my Strawberry Agua Fresca!
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Layered Pumpkin Cake with Pumpkin Ganache Filling - 2019/09/06
- Pumpkin Lasagna – Pumpkin Dessert Recipes - 2019/09/04
- Pumpkin Poke Cake Recipe – Best Pumpkin Spice Dessert Recipe - 2019/08/24