Looking for a mouth-watering main dish to satisfy your taste buds and all your healthy eating needs? Pico de Gallo Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Baked Chicken is a moist, savory and satisfying dish! Tender chicken breasts filled with a fresh, homemade pico de gallo cauliflower rice, which consists of:
- riced cauliflower
- chopped tomato
- yellow onion
- fresh cilantro
Your flavor sensors will be in overdrive after just one bite of this dish!
Why You’ll Love Pico de Gallo Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Baked Chicken
This delicious meal is quick and easy to make. Consisting of just 5 ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen, you can put this together and be ready to eat in 45minutes!
Not only is this dish quick and easy to make, but it is healthy as well! Each serving is under 400 calories and has just 9.8 grams of fat, 8 grams of carbs, 63.3 grams of protein.
What to Serve with Pico de Gallo Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Baked Chicken
Looking for the perfect side dish to serve along side this Baked Chicken Stuffed with Pico de Gallo Cauliflower Rice? Try this Pasta Avocado Salad; bowtie pasta mixed with fresh tomatoes, avocado, cucumber and black olives. this makes the perfect light and scrumptious side dish.
If you’re wanting a side dish that is a little more filing and has more of a flavor zest, then Salsa Verde Mexican Pasta Salad is your choice! This pasta salad brings together the flavors of shredded chicken, salsa verde, corn, avocados and lie juice for the perfect Mexican themes side dish for your meal.
Or try this Mexican Corn Bread Recipe for a spicy spin on the traditional cornbread. This yummy dish is filled with bell peppers, green chilis, corn and grated cheese and pairs well with any main dish.
How To Make Pico de Gallo Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Baked Chicken Step by Step
Step #1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step #2: Slice chicken breasts in half length-wise like a fillet and fold back.
Step #3: Mix the Pico de Gallo Cauliflower Rice.
Step #4: Fill the chicken breasts with the Pico de Gallo and fold chicken back over the top.
Hold together with a toothpick or two if necessary.
Step #5: Bake for 30 minutes.
Other Recipes Like Pico de Gallo Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Baked Chicken
- Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps with Creamy Cilantro-Lime Rice
- Creamy Spinach Stuffed Keto Pork Chops
- Italian Sausage and Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Peppers
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, sliced in half
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice chicken breasts in half length-wise like a fillet and fold back.
- Mix the Pico de Gallo Cauliflower Rice.
- Fill the chicken breasts with the Pico de Gallo and fold chicken back over the top. Hold together with a toothpick or two if necessary.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 102mg Sodium: 103mg Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 39g
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Layered Pumpkin Cake with Pumpkin Ganache Filling - 2019/09/06
- Pumpkin Lasagna – Pumpkin Dessert Recipes - 2019/09/04
- Pumpkin Poke Cake Recipe – Best Pumpkin Spice Dessert Recipe - 2019/08/24