Cheesy Has Brown Casserole Recipe
As cliche as this may seem but breakfast is the most important meal of the day! And we wanted to fuel ourselves with something hearty yet delightful in the morning to get us going for the rest of the day. Hash Brown Casserole's cheesiness and creaminess will definitely water your mouths.
You may not believe this, but we can really make time for a filling breakfast, whether you take it to go or pause for a moment to eat before running out the door. This is also great for occasions like Easter Sunday Brunch.
Preparing this hot low-calorie casserole with tasty fillings won't even round out your waistline.
Speaking of Weight Watchers diet plan, you might also some of the recipes we found in these Weight Watchers cookbooks:
- Weight Watchers: An Ultimate Guide To The New SmartPoints System: 100 Weight Watchers Recipes With Their SmartPoints Values
- Weight Watchers: 15-Minute Boot Camp Series
- Weight Watchers: Weight Watchers Cookbook for Rapid Weight Loss
You can get a head start on your weight loss goals by checking out all the recipes in these cookbooks, which we absolutely love!
Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
This recipe is loaded with rich and creamy flavor and it can help combat the fiercest of morning hunger pangs and time crunches.
Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole is also healthy, too, which lets you stay fit in a fast-paced environment. And we'll be off to a great start every single day. The perfect comfort food, easy-to-make, and family-friendly.
We love how easy this recipe is to pull together. And you will love to dig into the finished
Treat your friends and family to this comforting bowl of something scrumptious.
You'll love dishing up a scoop of this lightened up hash-brown casserole. It's great on its own or served on the side with other breakfast favorites like our Healthy Egg White Scramble.
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you're looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- These customized meal plans from Meal Plan Magic help you work on your nutritional goals.
- Or, if you're on a low-carb diet, these Low-Carb Meal Plans are pretty impressive, and this custom Keto Diet Meal Plan is another that we love.
Hash Brown Casserole Recipe:
Weight Watchers Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 32 ounce package of southern-style hash browns thawed
- 16 ounce container fat-free sour cream
- 1 10 ounce can of reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients and place in baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.