We don’t make breakfast a ton in our house. Normally we’re all about quick grab-and-go meals like our delicious banana muffins recipe, or something along the lines of an egg white scramble when we have a little more time.
We’ve also had weeks where we’ve been obsessed with all things pancakes and waffles…be it pumpkin and carrot pancakes, or carrot and double chocolate waffles. And we’ve done the make ahead waffle mix to have on hand for just those occasions.
So, while researching new ideas for our on and off breakfast menu, we decided that we needed to try these Chocolate Breakfast Biscuits.
Really–what more needs to be said? You’ve got chocolate, and that sounds like a heck of a good way to start a morning. Add in a cup of coffee if that’s your thing, and you’re pretty much golden.
Now.. the thing about rolling out this dough is this–you can use flour, like you would for a typical biscuit dough, or you can mix things up a little bit and roll these babies out on a little dusting of powdered sugar. If we had to choose…we’d go for the sweetness. But, that’s us.
Looking for more chocolate or breakfast recipes? Because, who in their right mind isn’t? Here are some delicious cookbooks with recipes worth drooling over:
- The Paleo Chocolate Lovers Cookbook: 75 Gluten Free Treats for Breakfast & Dessert
- Paleo Chocolate: Healthy Dessert(paleo sweets,paleo paleo deserts,paleo cookbook,paleo recipes,paleo slow cooker,paleo smoothies,paleo breakfast,paleo baking,paleo guide,paleo solution,paleo vegan)
- Parfait: Parfait Recipes To Start The Day Off Right! (Alcohol Recipes – Desserts – Sweets – Breakfast – Chocolate – Fruit)
Chocolate Breakfast Biscuits with Strawberries
Chocolate biscuits served up with a side of fresh strawberries and a dollop of whipped cream is just about the perfect breakfast recipe. Heck, we’d even take that kind of royal treatment for dessert! Yum.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Weight Watchers Hash Brown Casserole - 2017/03/24
- How to Seriously Help the Planet – Inside and Outside Your Home - 2017/03/24
- Cabaret - 2017/03/23