This is a classic comfort food recipe that has been around for a long time. I remember having this savory supper several times in my childhood, but never made it as an adult until the last year.
Stroganoff is one of those meals that is not only fabulous, it is a winning recipe. The flavor is sealed with sour cream which leaves an undeniable yum! with every bite. It simply can’t be helped.
If you love comfort food as much as we do, you’ll also enjoy our Poor Man’s Soup, which is a hamburger and vegetable based soup that is both hearty and inexpensive to make.
We’re constantly adding new recipes, so be sure to follow us on Facebook to keep up with all the new recipes we share.
Weight Watchers recipes with points are easy to come by, but finding comfort food Weight Watchers recipes is something to get excited about. We’re talking lower calorie meals that taste just as good as the higher fat alternative.
Get ready to take a bite of comfort with this amazing savory recipe.
You’ll never know how yummy this recipe is if you don’t try it. We’re pretty much positive you’ll love it as much as we do. Yum, yum, yum!Print
Weight Watchers Hamburger Stroganoff
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups prepared egg noodles
- 10 3/4 ounce can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain fat. Stir in cooked noodles, cream of mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms and salt and pepper. Simmer about 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream before serving.
4 servings, 5 POINTS each
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Best Coleslaw Recipe for Good Summer Meals - 2017/07/25
- Parmesan Green Beans Recipe – Thanksgiving Side Dishes - 2017/07/21
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe – With Several Pasta Types - 2017/07/20