Fall flavors are here.
This Chicken and Wild Rice Soup is perfect for cooler days and will warm that chill right up–which is exactly what you want when you’re chowing down on a bowl of soup that’s been simmered to perfection.
If you love Panera Chicken Wild Rice Soup recipe, you will love this recipe just as much!
Copycat Restaurant Recipes
In case you haven’t noticed, we love all sorts of copycat recipes around here. And we’re always adding more:
- Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Copycat Bloomin Onion Appetizer Recipe
- Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
- Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- Copycat Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread Recipe
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe
And that’s just a few of the copycat recipes we have on All She Cooks. For the complete list, you’ll want to bookmark our Copycat Recipes page.
One of the things that we absolutely L.O.V.E. about this soup is that it is SO easy to switch out the chicken for turkey. And you know what that means?
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup with Variations
Yes–leftover turkey has found a new home. Creamy Turkey Wild Rice Soup is just as delicious as its chicken counterpart.
If you’re looking for great recipes to have on hand to use up leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or other holiday meals, you’ll definitely want to switch things up this year and serve up this Turkey Wild Rice Soup recipe. Just sub the chicken for turkey and your golden.
More from All She Cooks
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Daikon Noodle Soup - 2017/01/17
- Homemade Vegetable Stock - 2017/01/16
- Mediterranean-Inspired Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms - 2017/01/15