Want to warm up with a delicious bowl of soup? Then you need to copy some of your favorite restaurant soups! Here are 15 copycat soup recipes for all of your favorite soups.
Whether you want a bowl of comfort food soup to warm you up or you want to make a restaurant favorite at home, these 15 soup recipes have all your bases covered. One of the things we love most about cooking up a pot of soup at home is the aroma that wafts through the air. It's all kinds of amazing.
15 Copycat Soup Recipes
- Copycat Panera Bread Tomato Bisque Soup Recipe ~Blommi
- Copycat Panera Bread Broccoli and Cheese Soup ~All She Cooks
- Make Olive Garden’s Delicious Pasta Fagioli at Home ~Skinny Kitchen
- Copycat Bob Evans Chicken Noodles ~Taste of Lizzy T
- Panera’s Cream Cheese Potato Soup ~Ann’s Entitled Life
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheddar Soup ~Savings Lifestyle
- Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup ~Cincy Shopper
- Copycat Zuppa Toscana ~All She Cooks
- Copycat Panera Bread Creamy Tomato Bisque Soup Recipe ~Thrifty DIY Diva
- Tomato Basil Soup Café Zupas Copycat Recipe ~Butter with a Side of Bread
- Copycat Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup ~Dashing Dish
- Wendy’s Copycat Chili ~This Girl’s Life Blog
- Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Tuscano Soup ~Savings Lifestyle
- Slow Cooker Minestrone Olive Garden Copycat Recipe ~Sublime Reflection
You may also like these recipe roundups:
20 COPYCAT RECIPES
RECIPES WITH 3 INGREDIENTS OR LESS
15 SERVE IT HOT DIPS
10 MOCHA RECIPES
A great collection that we will love! Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday this week.
Come Back Soon
Oh my! These look so yummy! Thanks so much for sharing at Tips & Tricks last week. I hope you can join us again this week (the party just went live)...