Make this copycat Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread at home. Packed with flavor from olive oil and rosemary. Yum!
Homemade Rosemary Dinner Bread just like the Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread Recipe!
There's something so indulgent about that fresh baked bread you get in restaurants. We rarely serve bread up as a side dish at home. But put me in Macaroni Grill - and I will eat that whole bread basket!
So why not try your hand at recreating that special Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread at home? Take a bite of this classic homemade Rosemary Bread and you won't regret it!
Pair this rosemary bread recipe up with any number of soups, and you will totally understand why I love this bread so much.
Click Here to get more top-rated restaurant copycat recipes.
This Macaroni Grill Bread Copycat is Delicious!
We particularly love it with this Slow Cooker Corn Chowder.
Corn Chowder is just a hearty and belly warming soup that is full of chunky goodness. If you like creamy soups AND love chunky soups, you will absolutely adore this one.
It pretty much tops our list for the perfect soup to eat on a cool day because it is the perfect comfort food!
Best Rosemary Bread Recipe
If you've ever been to Macaroni Grill, you know just how delicious their rosemary bread is, especially when it is warm from the oven and dipped in a delicious mix of olive oil, herbs and spices.
You can now recreate this delicious appetizer in your own home to enjoy whenever you please. As good as this bread is simply on its own, try slicing it for gourmet sandwiches or dipped in your favorite soup.
You can turn this recipe into a rosemary bread machine recipe--just whip up the dough in a bread machine to save time, for a fresh baked loaf of rosemary bread that will have you craving even more.
Yum, yum, and yum!
They also make perfect gift ideas!
Click Here to get even more top-rated restaurant copy cat recipes.
You really cannot go wrong with this Rosemary Bread Recipe. Our readers are constantly emailing us telling us how much they LOVED the recipe.
It's the perfect bread to accompany SO many meals. We love it paired up with anything from Chili Mac, to Chili to our favorite soups and stews, and even using it for sandwiches with our Chicken Salad. Yum!
More Tasty Recipes
And if you love this Copycat Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread, be sure to check out these other delicious recipes.
Copycat Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread Recipe
- Combine the yeast, sugar and ¼ cup of water in a large bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes, until foamy.
- In the same bowl, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 ½ tablespoons rosemary, fine salt, ¾ cups warm water and all the flour. Mix with large spoon until dough forms. Then work dough by hand on a lightly floured surface for about 5-7 minutes. Rub olive oil on the inside of a clean bowl and put the dough in, cover with saran wrap or a cloth and let stand for 1 hour. The dough should have doubled in size by this time.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Next, place the dough on a lightly floured surface and divide into 2 halves. Knead each piece for a minute or so, sprinkling with flour, as needed and work into a ball. Place each loaf on the prepared baking sheet. Let stand, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until dough has doubled.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake the loaves for 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven and brush with the remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with the kosher salt and pepper and crumble the remaining rosemary over top of the loaf. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and serve warm.