Brownies. What’s not to love about brownies? The chocolate. The sugar. Did I mention the chocolate?
1-POINT WEIGHT WATCHERS BROWNIES RESCUE
Well, of course there is the guilt that comes with eating too many high calorie brownies. So what if I told you, we felt it was only fair to publish a recipe that gives every bit of the sweet brownie flavor but none of the guilt. Now that I have your attention…read on for on point dessert amazement.
SMART WEIGHT LOSS TOOLS
First up. Every great brownie is born from the perfect Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold. With it, you have a popular 1-point per serving brownie recipe that you won’t want to miss. The pre-portioned molds allow for the perfect distribution of Brownie mix. Meaning your new favorite 1-point rescue recipe isn’t going to surprise you come weigh-in day!
Another things to take into consideration. Is that this recipe uses great sugar substitutes and easily modified ingredients. I know I’d love to substitute in my favorite all-purpose gluten free flour with this recipe. And the Unsweetened Applesauce helps add in a fruit serving while helping to remove one whole egg. All in all, this is one smart recipe!
MORE GREAT DESSERTS FROM ALL SHE COOKS
For other low-fat dessert recipe choices, you really should check out our Fruit Kabobs and our Weight Watchers Banana Bread. Because while we all yearn for that slimmer figure. The biggest achievement with Weight Watchers isn’t just how many inches we lose. It’s helping to transform our lifestyles by starting with our perception. And this recipe does that with helping you realize that life can be sweet no matter what your size. And that there will always be room for chocolate.Print
1-Point Brownie Weight Watchers
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, Splenda, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in applesauce, egg whites, and vanilla.
- Spray an 8″ square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center almost set.
16 servings, 1 point each. These are cakey brownies rather than fudgy brownies. They are as good as the No Pudge mix, and they are only 1 point instead of 2 points. Cut these into 8 servings for a nice-sized 2 point brownie. Tip: Try unsweetened applesauce in single-serving containers.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipe - 2017/11/19
- Stuffed Mushrooms Easy Recipe with Sauteed Mushrooms - 2017/11/18
- Tilapia Fajitas with Peppers and Onions – Just 6 SmartPoints Per Serving - 2017/11/17