Brownies. What's not to love about brownies? The chocolate. The sugar. Did I mention the chocolate?
1-POINT WEIGHT WATCHERS BROWNIES RESCUE
Well, of course there is the guilt that comes with eating too many high calorie brownies.
So what if I told you, we felt it was only fair to publish a recipe that gives every bit of the sweet brownie flavor but none of the guilt.
Now that I have your attention...read on for on point dessert amazement.
SMART WEIGHT LOSS TOOLS
First up. Every great brownie is born from the perfect Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold.
With it, you have a popular 1-point per serving brownie recipe that you won't want to miss. The pre-portioned molds allow for the perfect distribution of Brownie mix.
Meaning your new favorite 1-point rescue recipe isn't going to surprise you come weigh-in day!
Another things to take into consideration. Is that this recipe uses great sugar substitutes and easily modified ingredients.
I know I'd love to substitute in my favorite all-purpose gluten free flour with this recipe.
And the Unsweetened Applesauce helps add in a fruit serving while helping to remove one whole egg. All in all, this is one smart recipe!
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you're looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- These customized meal plans from Meal Plan Magic help you work on your nutritional goals.
- Or, if you're on a low-carb diet, these Low-Carb Meal Plans are pretty impressive, and this custom Keto Diet Meal Plan is another that we love.
MORE GREAT DESSERTS FROM ALL SHE COOKS
Because while we all yearn for that slimmer figure. The biggest achievement with Weight Watchers isn't just how many inches we lose.
It's helping to transform our lifestyles by starting with our perception.
And this recipe does that with helping you realize that life can be sweet no matter what your size. And that there will always be room for chocolate.
1-Point Brownie Weight Watchers
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, Splenda, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in applesauce, egg whites, and vanilla.
- Spray an 8" square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center almost set.