We don't want you to deny yourself some flavorful dessert especially after a tasty meal! So, here's a perfect healthy-ish dessert for all of us. Peach Cobbler!
Remember to Keep Your Portions Small
The Weight Watchers peach cobbler is perfect for satisfying your next sweets craving while on a Weight Watchers diet plan.
If you have the points to spare, add a small scoop of fat-free vanilla ice cream and savor that indulgent flavor!
Perfect Dessert after a Summertime Meal
We want to savor the flavors of summer and we prefer to think that we all have a sweet tooth buried somewhere within us.
Use Canned Peaches or Trade Them Out for Fresh!
So it's always a great idea to serve up some sliced fresh peaches cooking away with butter (flavored cooking spray, that is) and spices, right?
It relives the taste of summer but whatever the season, this homey dessert is always irresistible after that traditional Pork Chops meal.
This warm-weather dessert may be seasonal, but you can always serve it anytime of year.
More Healthy Eating Resources
You might also like some of the recipes we found in these Weight Watchers cookbooks and resources:
- More of my own Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes!
- The Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Cookbook is packed with 280 healthy recipes!
- This Weight Watcher friendly Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate Ebook is an amazing source for recipes that will keep you on your diet plan.
- If you're looking for a way to stay motivated on a time-schedule, this 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge will help you out.
- Or, if you're on a low-carb diet, check out the Low Carb Recipes and eCookbooks from Step Away from the Carbs!
End Your Meal with a Delicious Dessert
Planning to host a backyard barbecue?
This peach cobbler is always one of the most perfect ways to end to a summer meal.
We can reassure you that this Weight Watchers peach cobbler recipe will make sure your cookout ends on a sweet note.
Don't Mind Our Huge Bowlfuls...Use a Smaller Dish
You're going to love this tasty peach cobbler. We've made it so many times and absolutely dig in every single time we make it.
Peach Cobbler is an easy and delicious recipe that is SO perfect for summer cookouts without all the guilt of high calorie desserts.
Pair it with a small scoop of fat free ice cream and you're set!
Weight Watchers Peach Cobbler
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1 can peaches in own juice
- Dash cinnamon
- Butter flavored cooking spray
- Mix first 3, fold in peaches, pour into greased (spray with cooking spray) dish and then give a light spray of cooking spray on top.
- Add a dash of cinnamon.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.