We all know that sometimes it can be difficult to get your kids to eat the food you make. That doesn’t mean you need to cater to their every whim all the time, but it is helpful to have a few tricks up your sleeve when the most dire situation strikes.
That’s why we love these animal faces toast ideas. They are fun, easy to replicate and you can have even more fun with them by coming up with new ideas of your own.
We are staunch supporters of the play with your food movement. Okay…it might not literally be a movement, but you’ve seen all the fun bento box lunch ideas, right?
There are so many creative lunch recipes and it seems like just as many fun bento lunch boxes. We can all be stylish with these!
Liven up your lunch box food with ideas from these fun books:
- Yum-Yum Bento Box: Fresh Recipes for Adorable Lunches
- Little Bento: 32 Irresistible Bento Box Lunches for Kids
- Bento Cookbook: 30 Bento Box Recipes You Will Love!
Whether you’re making a bear, a mouse, a fish, a cat or a dog–or something else entirely, have fun with the simplest of ingredients. All of these simple animal faces toast ideas are made with ingredients you likely have in your own kitchen on a regular basis.
Nutella, cream cheese, and peanut butter are the bases for all of these toast ideas. You could also use other types of nut butters. Then, slice up bananas, apples and strawberries for the shapes needed for these fun open faced sandwiches and you’re good to go.
Toss on some blueberries, which always make fun eyes, and you have a character toast creation fit for a king. Um…kid.Print
Funny Animal Faces Toast Treats
- wheat bread
- cream cheese
- peanut butter
- Toast bread.
- Spread either nutella, cream cheese or peanut butter over toast.
- Cut banana and strawberries into appropriate shapes to mimic the animal faces in the photos. Add some blueberries for eyes and serve these animal faces toast slices up to the kids!