Ready to dig into our Easy Pork Sliders recipe? It is amazing and you will LOVE it.
Making BBQ Pork Sliders in the slow cooker is a super easy way to serve up a dinner that provides crazy good flavor all loaded onto a bun. Top these sliders with a tasty slaw, and you’ve got a sandwich with tender meat and crunch.
Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders
This recipe is perfect for those hot summer days when the idea of standing in front of a hot stove is more than you can stand. All you need to do is put the ingredients into your slow cooker first thing in the morning and you’ll have a yummy, easy dinner waiting for you at the end of the day.
The BBQ aspect of this recipe is fairly low key. Adding it to the slow cooker infuses the meat with a great BBQ flavor, but the meat won’t be saturated in it. If you want more pronounced BBQ flavor on your sliders, you can add more sauce to the meat after it is shredded.
- 2 pound pork shoulder roast
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons black salt
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup prepared BBQ sauce
- 2 whole cloves garlic, smashed, peels removed, roughly chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallot, minced
- slider buns, opened with inside buttered and grilled (or toasted in the oven)
- red cabbage, thinly sliced (optional)