Craving delicious pumpkin recipes? I’ve got a secret… I’ve been going a little pumpkin crazy lately.
Do you have any favorite fall flavors? What is the best fall dessert that you have to make every year? You know the one…fall is just not quite the same without it.
Here are a few we just can’t get enough of:
I whipped up this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling that is SO perfect for many of my favorite pumpkin treats. You just can’t go wrong adding Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling to a bagel, french toast, milk shake, or about a dozen other concoctions I’m sure you could think of.
What creative treat would you make with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling?
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Whip together 2 (8oz) packages of softened cream cheese, 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 1 can pumpkin, 2 teaspoons vanilla, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves.
Latest posts by Jessica McCoy (see all)
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancakes - 2018/11/19
- Pumpkin Meringue Pie — The Perfect Holiday Pie - 2018/11/17
- Apple Butternut Squash Casserole with Bacon Pecan Topping - 2018/11/14